My wish list is a post where I talk about which books I wish to own and read. This can include upcoming books, just released, or has been on the shelf for years (but not on my shelf, sadly). I also talk about why I would want to read these books. I think explaining helps to understand a book bloggers brain more, especially about the books they love!


Title: Illuminate
Author: Aimee Agresti
Release Date: March 6th 2012
I'm a sucker for a cover that is beautifully done. This is due to my background in graphic design and my father having graduate over 30 years ago with a graphic design degree; I'm just naturally drawn to covers that have effort put into it. Also the story itself draws me in too. The fact that it's set in Chicago, awesome city by the way! And the main plot from what the except mentions, I'm putting some eggs into this basket for it to be a great read!


Title: Divergent
Author: Veronica Roth
Published: May 3rd 2011
This is the book that everyone cannot stop talking about for months on end! Besides this beyond amazing graphic design for the cover, the story, oh man! That story sounds so friggin' insane, but in a good way! Divergent, is also on my Christmas list. I'm hoping "Santa" lol brings me it!



Title: Tempest
Author: Julie Cross
Release Date: January 17th 2012
Did I forget to mention I have a HUGE fascination with time-travel and anything alternate dimension wise? One of my favorite movies is Back to the Future and I still love the show Sliders, which is mostly about traveling through parallel dimensions as four friends are stuck on almost identical earths in San Francisco every time, while each new earth is also different than the last! Anyway, just that premis alone for a book will get my vote to read it haha. It sounds like The Butterfly Effect a little with just the idea of how in that movie Ashton's character kept trying to go back and save the girl he loved. Also who doesn't love a good story about love that can beat the odds in such an interesting way?