In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. It's a great way to showcase the books you've gotten over the week, whether they are bought, borrowed or you got them for free from a contest or the library.
This week I've been a little busy with school which is done this upcoming friday for me and my finale(s) will start in two weeks. So I'm in study mode and research paper mode lately. On top of reading when I can, sleeping, eating, and remembering my own name, it's been a little nutty from my end...

Enough about my real world situation, you came here for the books originally.

So let's see what I've received in my mailbox this week . . .


Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (Goodreads | Amazon | B&N)
Switched by Amanda Hocking (Goodreads | Amazon | B&N)
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig (Goodreads | Amazon | B&N)

*I'd like to thank Goodreads, Putnam, St. Martin's Griffin, and HarperCollins for all these ARCs this week!  I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing every single one of these books!*
So what did you get in your mailbox this week? Share with me and everyone else below in the comment section!