A weekly meme by Ginger of GReads! In the meme I'll talk about music and showcase it here each week. And this week I'll be talking about cover songs from a very well know show . . . I think some people call it: GLEE!

I don't know what it is about this show, but they have done some amazing covers to some VERY well songs and some that people might not know unless they attend broadway plays, or just see plays in general. But there have been some awesome covers this season! So many fun songs and many that are very emotional too. I know a lot of people said the show was getting darker in tone, but it's really helped developed the characters into something more, which makes it a very amazing show to watch now.

Anyway, back to the music... the ones I'm listing below are some of the coolest they have done so far for their third season.


And then the rest of the videos are from episodes that aired during the first two seasons.