A weekly meme by Ginger of GReads! In the meme I'll talk about music and showcase it here each week. And this week, I'm going to talk about... more random songs!

Keeping with Ginger's tradition for the month, I've set aside some more random music. My iTunes library is HUGE and is very random. I have almost everything on it and when I hit shuffle anything could come up. So let's get that ball rolling and see what iTunes has in store!
"Save a Place" by 1969


"Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games" by Of Montreal


"In Which I, Robert" by Inlets


"I'm Like a Bird (Cover)" by Element 101


"Rock & Roll Stew" by Traffic


And here is the rest of the 10 songs that iTunes has picked:
6) "You're Not Sorry" by Taylor Swift
7) "My Life Would Suck Without You (Cover)" by Glee Cast
8) "Doing Too Much" by Paula DeAnda (feat. Baby Bash)
9) "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent
10) "Mr. Hollywood" by Kat Deluna
11) "Wait For Me" by Rose Against
12) "I Want You Back" by Jackson 5
13) "Misfit" by Lesley Roy
14) "Two-Way Mirror" by Crystal Antlers
15) "Le Disko" by Shiny Toy Guns