A weekly meme by Ginger of GReads! In the meme I'll talk about music and showcase it here each week. And this week, I'm going to talk about... Random Songs!

It's about hitting that shuffle button and then pasting the selections here for everyone to see how random my music list can get. So let's get the ball rolling with the top 15 choices iTunes thinks I should hear.

Now I have an eclectic choice in music ranging from celtic irish tracks to some hair metal to bob dylan lol So be prepared for some oddities...
"Where Did Our Love Go" by The Supremes


"Under The Sea" by Samuel E. Wright


"Lay Me Down" by Crossfade


"Something About You" by Cary Brothers


"Waitin' On the Sky" by Steve Earle


And here are the last ten tracks that iTunes has picked for me:
6) "Freak" by Estelle (Feat. Kardinal Offishall)
7) "My Baby's Tellin' Lies" by Keb' Mo'
8) "Aftertaste" by Funeral For A Friend
9) "Infinity Guitars" by Sleigh Bells
10) "Oxygen" by Colbie Caillat
11) "The Queen and I" by Gym Class Heroes
12) "Best Thing I Never Had (iTunes Version)" by Beyoncé
13) "Heaven is a Place on Earth (Cover)" by Student Rick
14) "Blue Cassette" by Friendly Fires
15) "Distraction" by Angels And Airwaves