In My Mailbox is a weekly/monthly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a great way to showcase the books you've gotten over the week, whether they are bought, borrowed or free.





The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I by J.L. Smith (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (AmazonGoodreads)
See Jane Write: A Girl's Guide to Writing Chick Lit by Sarah Mlynowski, Farrin Jacobs(Amazon | Goodreads)


The best part about "The Secret Circle" is that the show officially airs this Thursday! I'm excited to dig into the book as soon as I can! Even if I only get to read up to 10-12 chapters, at least I'll understand the show really well :)

And since this is my first IMM, I have to also add in the books I've gotten within the last two weeks:

For Review

The Beads of Lapis Lazuli by Kenney Marcotte (Amazon | Goodreads)
Brainrush by Richard Bard (Amazon | Goodreads)

Netgalley

LIE by Caroline Bock (Amazon | Goodreads)
Shattered Dreams by Ellie James (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen (AmazonGoodreads)

Everything Else

Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill (Amazon | Goodreads)
Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben H. Winters, Jane Austen (Amazon | Goodreads)
Watcher in the Woods by Robert Liparulo (Amazon | Goodreads)
Day by Day Armageddon: Beyond Exile (AmazonGoodreads)