A weekly meme by Ginger of GReads!, but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. In the meme I'll talk about music and showcase it here each week. And this week, I'm going to talk about... real life.
End of September was one of my more difficult moments I've had in the last few years. My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years broke up with me by text message on Monday (September 24th) and then Sunday (September 30th) I found out he cheated that prior weekend with a girl I know. Hence one of the reasons why I've checked out of blogging lately. So I wanted to take some time, clear my head, and figure out what I need to move on and make things better for myself. I found out that many people were on my side and very supportive for me. It reminded me how much love there is out there in the world when you least expect it.

So this is dedicated to all the readers who have ever been lied to, cheated on, and broken up in a horrible way by an ex... these songs are for those people who did us wrong.




Now even with everything, I've had time to reflect... I've learned that I don't hate HIM, I hate what he did. It's a very long story as to why, but I've risen about the issue and decided to forgive him and just move on. It was hard, but it was for the best. I also saw the silver lining, without him doing what he did, I wouldn't have landed my second job as a make-up special effects artist! So I'm thankful for the screwed up situation lol So there is always some good that comes out of the bad folks.