So I recently just upgraded (finally! lol) to a new phone. The iPhone 4S in white! Now after a week of using it, I've come to realize what applications I really adore. These are my top 10 apps I use all the time. Also 9 out of the 10 apps are FREE!
2. Instagram: Since day one I've been using this app just to document my life left and right. I'm also a geek when it comes to photo editing, so it was thrilling to add my own little touches to each and every photo I shared.
3. Swackett: Even before my iPhone, I was using this app on my MackBook desktop. Its a weather app! Its really cool and you can either get the free version or the paid one. But it has so many amazing features for one little app that you won't look at weather the same anymore.
4. Everyme: It's a social networking app, but it's a lot more private. You can choose to share information with people by putting them into circles (kind of like Google+) and they can comment on what you share with them. The people you add? They don't even have to have a smart phone to comment! Just a cell number and the ability to text back without hassle. Also the easiest way to share life's wonderful moments without even having to broadcast it on FB!
6. Cuptakes: It costs $0.99, but it's worth it! It has some of the coolest and most visually pretty backgrounds for your screen! Whether you want to get a different shelf for your apps or for your lock screen or both, it has many to choose from!
8. Spotify: The top app for music. Stream your favorite artists/bands at the drop of a hat (virtual or not!). This also lets you create playlists and more! Also you can add friends from FB who use the app and see what music they are listening to as well. You can also share music to listen to together through the phone or online! Great way to do this if you live far away from someone you love.
9. Words with Friends: I'm more of a Scrabble person, but this game is almost identical to the Hasbro version. Almost all my friends and family on are on this and its fun to see who has a knack for spelling. Also great to use when you are bored and have nothing to do! Also check out SongPop if you are a fan of music and are really good at identifying bands/artists easily!
10. Path: Sort of like Everyme, but just as cool! You can share what song, movie, book you are reading, you can check-in to places you are located at, you can let people know what time you are going to bed and what time you woke up, you can share pictures, updates of your life, when you've arrived at the airport, etc... it's full of possibilities. Now the only issue is that some people have left complaining comments on the iTunes app's page, due to access to their information like contacts, pictures, and location without permission. But they have fixed that.
So readers, what apps do you need 24/7 on your phone? Does it make life easier or more fun? What app have you found out about that you want to share with your friends? Voice your thought below with the rest of the readers!