The reason I've been absent from blogging is because I'm working AND going to school. But also because this past monday I've been dealing with some personal stuff that took a real toll on my focusing on books, let alone read required stuff for the blog. I miss you all and reading amazing books. But hopefully, I'll be back next week refreshed.

On a side note here is a sneak peak at what I'm doing Thursday - Sunday. Don't click the link if horror movies scare you! Pure Terror Scream Park

*(10/1/12) Update: I might be gone longer due to finding out more information from my personal life that just turned it upside down yesterday afternoon. I wish it was a different outcome with all my heart, but with these unforeseen circumstances, my blogging is being put on hold for all of next week and possible the week after that.